The holidays bring out the giving spirit, and Nostalgia’s joining in by running Holiday Giveaways on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram all month long! So far we’ve given away popcorn carts, cotton candy makers, a chocolate waterfall and a Lazy Susan S’mores Maker. People of the internet are excited about these awesome prizes, and we’ve had almost 10,000 entries on the giveaways!
Join us the rest of this month on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, and enter to win! Here’s a sneak peak at some of the big upcoming prizes!
Nostalgia™ Encourages Folks to Get Crafty with New INNOVA™ Electric Infuser Accelerator
More people begin to mix artistry with an arsenal of local and fresh ingredients to create diverse menu of new drinks.
Green Bay, Wisconsin | October 10th, 2016
From a classic iced tea, to a uniquely delicious union of basil blueberry vodka, finely crafted drinks and cocktails are a trend more than worthy of a taste. Dialing in on the craft cocktails movement, Nostalgia Products LLC is rolling out the perfect complementary appliance for do-it-yourselfers, the Electric Infuser Accelerator.
Designed to quickly infuse water, liquors, oils and cocktails with natural flavors, the Electric Infuser Accelerator is perfect for creating a variety of signature infused drinks. Simply pair a favorite liquid with fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices and more for limitless flavor combinations. Each 1-gallon dispenser is stackable and includes a rotating paddle that neatly stirs the ingredients to speed up the infusion process, while allowing the flexibility to quickly offer three different infused drinks for parties and family gatherings.
Sam’s Club Sees Refreshing Relief with New 4-Quart Double Flavor Ice Cream Maker from Nostalgia™
Nostalgia doubles the possibilities with unique double flavor ice cream maker.
With summer heating up and temperatures on the rise, it’s time to find a way to beat the mounting heat. Icy drinks of water and air conditioning might do the trick, but downing a double dose of cold and creamy homemade ice cream is decidedly more satisfying. For a refreshing cool down, Sam’s Club will be including the Nostalgia™ 4-Quart Double Flavor Ice Cream Maker in its summer lineup.
Unlike other electric ice cream makers, the 4-Quart Double Flavor Ice Cream Maker provides a unique, new way to make two flavors of homemade ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt at one time. With enough capacity for a total of four quarts of ice cream, each individual canister makes up to two quarts of ice cream, easily providing the flexibility to churn out countless combinations of ice cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt.
Enter now on Facebook for a chance to win!
The giveaway ends June 16 at 11:59pm PT. The winner will be announced June 17.
Like our page @NostalgiaElectrics
Like or React to the Giveaway post.
Share why your Dad deserves to win a popcorn maker this Father’s Day in the comments section.
Share the post with your friends and family and ask them to like @NostalgiaElectrics and like your comment. The comment with the most likes wins!
ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO BECOME A NOSTALGIA SUBSCRIBER. YOU’LL RECEIVE THE LATEST UPDATES ON NEW PRODUCTS, SALES AND RUNNING GIVEAWAYS!
ELIGIBILITY RULES & REGULATIONS:
Any carnival or fair isn’t complete without a stop at the mini donut truck! Hot, fresh donuts make their way down the conveyor belt and drop into the cinnamon and sugar. You’re handed a warm bag of mini donuts that will forever remind you of summer days and childhood fun.
As much as we would like it to be true, fried mini donuts aren’t an every day treat. High in calories and saturated fat, the food truck dessert is best saved for the fair. If you’re craving a healthier alternative, these homemade almond flour baked mini donuts are just the thing!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mini Donut Maker
1. Mix flour, eggs, honey, nutmeg, baking soda and vanilla.
2. Fill mini donut maker with batter. We suggest pouring the batter into a sandwich bag, cutting off the corner of the bag and piping the batter into the donut wells. Fill wells about 3/4 full because donuts will expand.
3. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss hot donuts in the mixture.
5. Serve warm.
*This recipe makes about 12 donuts.
It’s National Wine Day and we’ve put together some of our favorite wine quotes and memes.
Sit back, enjoy a glass of Pinot and have a laugh!
Have a favorite funny wine quote or saying? Share it with us in the comments section below.
Try this quick and easy berry crisp for your upcoming Memorial Day party or simple enjoy it on a warm spring day. Tart fruit and sweet oats are a delectable combination. Top with fresh whipped cream or ice cream for an extra sweet treat. The best part is you don’t even have to turn on your oven! This recipe is made in the Retro Toaster Oven. (Buy here)
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour (Use whole wheat OR gluten free flour. We used 1/2 c. almond flour and 1/2 c. coconut flour)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup jam or preserves (we used strawberry rhubarb jam)
- 1 /2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh OR frozen rolled in a mixture of cornstarch and flour to prevent bleeding)
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream *optional
- Retro Toaster Oven (Buy here)
1. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, ginger, nutmeg, salt & melted butter. Set aside 1/2 cup of the oat mixture.
2. Press the remaining oat mixture into the bottom of a greased baking pan to make a crust (8″ by 8″ or round pie pan).
3. Spread jam on crust. Then top with strawberries and blueberries.
4. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon lemon juice evenly on top.
5. Sprinkle remaining oat mixture on top (fruit will show through).
6. Bake in Retro Toaster Oven at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Oats should be golden brown on top.
7. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. *optional
Popcorn is the go-to movie food, but pretzel bites are a close second! Plus, today is National Pretzel Day! We wanted to celebrate (because we’ll never miss a chance to party) with homemade pretzels.
This easy-peasy pretzel bites recipe uses premade pizza dough and the convection oven setting on the Retro Toaster Oven. You’ll be snacking on soft, fresh pretzels in no time!
Serve these pretzel bites with cheese sauce, honey mustard or pizza sauce for a salty treat. Or, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar for something sweet.
What You’ll Need:
- Pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- 2 quarts water
- Course salt
- Retro Toaster Oven
1. Roll pizza dough into 1/2 inch to 1 inch balls (or cube slightly as seen in the picture below)
2. Bring water to a boil and add baking soda. Water will bubble.
3. Place pizza dough cubes into boiling water and stir occasionally to keep from sticking together. Remove with a slotted spoon after 1 minute. (May need to do this step in multiple batches.)
4. Place dough cubes on greased toaster oven tray, brush with egg and sprinkle with course salt.
5. Cook pretzel bites at 450 degrees on the Convection Oven setting on the Toaster Oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until pretzels are golden brown.
6. Serve pretzels warm.
Today, we’re launching our final week of the Madness in March Giveaways! This one’s going to get competitive. In order to enter, participants must choose which of the four products they think will WIN the Fantastic Four bracket shown. All entries need to be in by April 2.
Then, we’ll have a Facebook face-off between the HSB590 Stainless Steel Margarita Machine and the CMP400COKE Ice Cream Maker. The other matchup will be between the RKP630 Kettle Popcorn Maker and the PCM805RETRORED Cotton Candy Machine. Facebook users will VOTE for the winners.
The winner of each match-up will move on to the final round on April 4. Facebook voters will decide which product will ultimately becomes the Fantastic Four Giveaway Champion!
Anyone who picked the correct winner before April 2 will be entered for a chance to win the Champion Product! Enter now & Follow Nostalgia Electrics on Facebook to vote!
We’re looking ahead to warm weather, sunny days and fresh fruit flavors. Instead of making a traditional margarita, try something different with this pomegranate orange margarita recipe. We used the Stainless Steel Margarita and Slush Machine, but other margarita and slush machines will work for this satisfyingly sweet recipe.
What You’ll Need:
*Makes 10-12 servings
- 2 c tequila blanco
- 1 c triple sec
- 2 c pomegranate juice
- 1 c lime juice
- 3 c lemon lime soda
- Orange or lime slices for garnish
- Margarita Salt
- Fill Margarita Machine to ice fill line.
- Pour in tequila, triple sec, pomegranate juice, lime juice and lemon lime soda.
- Blend for approximately 10 minutes or until it has reached the desired consistency. Add more liquid (juice or soda) if necessary.
- Salt rim of glass. Dispense the beverage by lifting the Spout handle up. Garnish with a lime or orange wedge.